Google makes everything easier

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

As we've been running around like headless chickens trying to tie up loose ends and see as many people as possible, our boxes have been relaxedly meandering by rail from Chicago to Norfolk, VA, where they'll be loaded on a boat bound for Europe. Our bicycles, cookware and winter jackets are chilling at a shipping terminal - literally. We can track the shipment online (see below), which helps quell our concerns about the lot being plundered by pirates or sucked into a cyclone.

A friend recently asked how we navigated the world of freight shipping, and all I could really say was, "Google." And then I realized that in the past couple of days, I've Googled "how to fix a dishwasher that won't drain", "Theory of Knowledge teaching resources", "what to wear with sneaker wedges", and "did Woody Allen write What's New Pussycat?"

Seriously, how did I survive before internet search engines?

Tracking our belongings...

This Woody Allen movie is one of the strangest things I've ever seen



where to find me

Popular Posts

Czechesotans © . QUINN CREATIVES .