New 'do and a trip, too

Monday, November 25, 2013

A POST BY JAYDA. WOOF.

My hair had gotten so long that I looked like a grumpy little old man. That's a problem because I'm an adorable pint-sized girl. Mom tried snipping it every couple of weeks but finally conceded that I needed to get my hair did by a pro. So she went on expats.cz and found great reviews for a gal named Julia, and boy, was I happy. Julia came over to my house and cut my hair right on my own coffee table and even sang to me! With my new 'do, am I not a vision to behold?!

I continue to sashay all over the city, sometimes in dad's arms when I get tired. Here we are just off Charles Bridge, under the Old Town bridge tower, which, according to Wikipedia, is "often considered to be one of the most astonishing civil gothic-style buildings in the world."

The flea market in my 'hood is good, too; there are usually a few fellow pooches to talk to.

And if I'm lucky, sometimes my friends come over and rub my pudgy belly.

Word has it I get to go to Barcelona in December; think I'll meet a Spanish sweetie? Good thing they made me an appointment with the vet to make sure all my paperwork is filled out right!

where to find me

Popular Posts

Czechesotans © . QUINN CREATIVES .