Doggie Heaven

Thursday, August 15, 2013





A post by Jayda. Woof.




I must have died and gone to doggie Heaven because not only is there a store with food, treats and toys just two blocks from my new house on Tyrsova Street... 

...but also I am allowed to hang out pretty much everywhere, including this kavarna (cafe) called Mama Coffee where mom and dad really like the espresso.


I've been meeting lots of new foreign friends, and most of them aren't even on leashes because they walk right near their owners and don't run away. I don't have that self-control yet, so on a leash I stay.

We've walked all over our neighborhood and other parts of the city, and when I get tired, I just sit my fuzzy butt down and get carried to the next destination...

...like the Old Town Square!







where to find me

Popular Posts

Czechesotans © . QUINN CREATIVES .