Missed the (house) boat

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Exactly one month after we move into our Prague flat, Househunters International sends me an e-mail; I had written them back in May about our upcoming move. Argh. I love that show, and it needs an American participant who doesn't whine about dishwashers being too small or not being in close enough proximity to a mall. 
We've read about HHI being a fake show, so I'm tempted to write back just to see what the dealio is!

In other house-related news, good progress is being made on the rural North Dakota cabin. Ma and Pa R facetimed from the site so we could see the foundation. Very impressive!!! Too bad Househunters International probably won't be in the Cheyenne River valley.


Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

where to find me

Popular Posts

Czechesotans © . QUINN CREATIVES .