No cobblestone faux pas here

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

When you live in a world paved with cobblestones, you quickly become cognizant of which shoes will keep your feet comfortable for more than a couple of blocks and which ones won't.

BW is the wise one out of the two of us; his faithful Clarks have provided the necessary cushioning for lengthy city walks (though I wish he'd buy a new pair).

What cobblestones look like before being put in place

I've been wearing my Minnetonka moccasins on my foot/metro commute and then changing into heels at school. But my long dress pants tend to drag on the ground and moccasins look silly with professional skirts; I don't particularly enjoy being a fashion faux pas a la Britney Spears in her crisis days with sweatpants and sequined cowboy boots. Besides, many European women have footwear that carries them over bumpy centuries-old walkways with style and grace.

So last night BW and I went shopping and I bought a pair of shoes at the Palladium shopping center that are cute AND cobblestone-comfortable. Aren't they fabulous?


Meow!

Just kidding - here they are:


So far, they've been to school and an art exhibit in Old Town...






where to find me

Popular Posts

Czechesotans © . QUINN CREATIVES .