Missing pants/missing chair

Monday, January 13, 2014

We saw a bunch of people walking through Prague with very bare legs (and more) on Sunday. And if you live in a city with a subway, you probably did, too; it was the worldwide no-pants subway ride!

No pants? No problem.
I rode the metro at 9:30 a.m., before the half-naked commuters came out, on my way to do some exam marking with a colleague. I was so bleary-eyed that I got on a train that took me in the opposite direction of the neighborhood I was headed for and didn't realize my gaffe until a few stops down the line. The train could have been headed to Jupiter and I wouldn't have realized it.

Apparently nobody rides the metro at 9:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning
I was late meeting my colleague and the morning was hairy, but that afternoon some shopping for BW's birthday gift made up for it. A trip to the Palladium shopping center was serene and packed with sales. And I ran into a former student working in the Apple resale store; there are zero "real" Apple stores in this country.

I barely go to malls, but when I do, I like them empty like this!
These guys were planted outside of Palladium. I've seen this street performer set-up a hundred times, but this was probably the most creative one yet.

Look! No chair!


Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

where to find me

Popular Posts

Czechesotans © . QUINN CREATIVES .